In order to decide who should replace their sod with artificial turf we first must discuss what the benefits of artificial turf are.
There are many benefits to having an artificial turf lawn replacement. Some of those benefits include:
- Artificial or synthetic lawns are low maintenance once they are installed.
- Fake grass pays for itself. Individuals who install synthetic grass on their properties save money on water, lawn care, fertilizer, chemicals, and yard/gardening supplies. This allows the turf to pay for itself over time.
- Save time on lawn care.
- Increase your property’s curb appeal by always having the appearance of a perfectly manicured lawn.
- No puddles or mud during wet weather.
- No holes or high traffic bare spots created by pets.
- Clean environment for children.
So, looking at the above benefits of artificial turf, who benefits from synthetic lawn replacements?
- Individuals who do not want to waste time and money on lawn care and upkeep.
- People who would like to save money.
- Individuals who care about the environment and do not want to use chemicals and pesticides in their yard.
- Individuals who have difficulties doing yard work because of age, health, or disabilities.
- Landlords who would like to have a low maintenance lawn for their rental properties.
- Home owners looking to increase the curb appeal of their home. Increasing the curb appeal also helps homes sell quicker.
- Families with children who would like to provide a safe and clean environment for their children to play.
- Families with pets who would like to prevent muddy messes, digging, and bare spots.
- Homes and properties with swimming pools. Having artificial turf around a pool limits the grass and other debris that gets tracked into the pool and into the home.
- People who care about water conservation.
- Daycares and schools
- Pet resorts, boarding, and veterinarians
- Any person or business who wants to create a beautiful landscaped outdoor area with minimal lawn care maintenance required.